Tuesday, August 14, 2018

#horses - #I still remember my first gallop


I still remember my first gallop

I never raced horses. I always wanted to gallop. Well, I really wanted to gallop on the beach. The closest I got was cantering on the beach, but still spectacular. I remember we went out into the country and my teacher finally asked if I wanted to gallop. I was thrilled. I was actually surprised that it was rather easy. I am still not sure why I was only allowed to canter up until then. Does anyone know. Anyway, I was so proud of myself (not full of myself) and overjoyed. It was a wonderful experience, which I got the good fortune of experiencing a number of times since then.



Submitted August 14, 2018 at 07:59AM by Thomas_Medicine
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/978kvs/i_still_remember_my_first_gallop/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment