Friday, July 6, 2018

#horses - #Shout out to everyone posting pics of their horses and sharing their stories. I love them. Keep ‘em coming!


Shout out to everyone posting pics of their horses and sharing their stories. I love them. Keep 'em coming!

I've been a member of this sub for 4-5 years now and it used to be so sleepy - I LOVE the recent activity.

I don't have horses in my life right now for a variety of reasons (see: babies plus complicated logistics) so I am LIVING for your posts and totally existing vicariously through all of you.

Just a note to say, thanks for sharing and letting me live vicariously through you 💕🐴



Submitted July 06, 2018 at 10:04AM by flapjacksal
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/8wl9s0/shout_out_to_everyone_posting_pics_of_their/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment