Sunday, July 8, 2018

#horses - #Photography at horse shows/clinics? Would this be a good idea


Photography at horse shows/clinics? Would this be a good idea

So I have been riding horses for many years now and I showed a ton as a kid and teen. I have not shown in several years and I miss them. I am also into photography I have a decent camera Nikon D5100 and a couple lenses.

I was thinking about offering some local show/clinic photography, but was wonder on price and package points.

I was thinking doing a digital package $50 for me to go to the show and shoot the horse and rider team and then they get digital copies for social media. These copies would not be edited save for zooming and cropping. I would also offer prints 4x6 for $5, 5x7 for $10 8x10 $15 which would be edited to correct lighting, colors etc.

Would this be something you as a rider or horse show parent would be interested? What do you think about the prices too low, too high?

It seems like a lot of show photographers charge a ton and it seems like half the time they get very few good pictures people since they are trying to shoot so many people and classes.



Submitted July 08, 2018 at 01:26PM by Wandering_Lights
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/8x3zq1/photography_at_horse_showsclinics_would_this_be_a/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment