Thursday, June 7, 2018

#mylittlepony - #Regarding Lack of Songs in Recent Seasons


Regarding Lack of Songs in Recent Seasons

I noticed there have been far less songs seasons in recent seasons of MLP. For instance, there have been just 5 songs in Season 7 and 3 songs about half-way through Season 8. (You can check out the list of songs from the MLP Wikia)

Perhaps, this trend might be due to recent EQG series as well as the MLP the Movie that include bunch of new songs sung by the main characters. Anyway, one of the reasons I got into the series was plenty of wonderful songs from Mane 6 and those solo Pinkie songs in Season 1 and 2. (Heck, I even liked those unique musical styles from the Flim Flam brothers.)

Discovery Family press release stated season eight will feature seven songs, meaning there will be four more songs remaining in this season. That is far less than the number of songs in early seasons, but at least that's a bit more than what we've got in Season 7. I'm actually hoping at least one of those would be performed by Student Six or perhaps other side characters that we haven't seen for a while. (I'm talking about you, Diamond Tiara!)

Anyway, that was just my thoughts on the songs in recent seasons. I hope I'm not the only one who loves the songs just as much as the characters in this series. :)



Submitted June 07, 2018 at 07:43AM by zad1111
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/8paesp/regarding_lack_of_songs_in_recent_seasons/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment