Wednesday, June 13, 2018

#horses - #Tips on remembering jump course


Tips on remembering jump course

I really struggle with remembering courses. The last show I went to I spent a good half hour before I went in the ring studying the first course pattern. I really thought I had it, until I got in the ring and forgot the pattern after maybe the third jump. I think it might be nerves making things worse, but even in lessons I have trouble remembering the courses.

Anyways, I have another show coming up soon, and I'm worried I'll forget again. There will be three different classes in my division with patterns. Any tips?



Submitted June 13, 2018 at 09:07PM by Sasha_212
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/8qyjb5/tips_on_remembering_jump_course/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment