Sunday, May 6, 2018

#mylittlepony - #Something I noticed about choosing a "Best Pony."


Something I noticed about choosing a "Best Pony."

Let me know if this is true for anyone else.

I can't choose a pony that I think is better than all the others. I have a few I am particularly fond of, but I can't put one personality as definitely superior over the others.

My "Best Pony," even when it was a different pony than I have today, has always been the one that has been closest to my own personality - or at least the personality I aspire to be.

Or the personality that I would become the quickest friends with.

Is this a common "best pony" reason? Do any of you have different reasons to choose the pony you consider "best?"



Submitted May 05, 2018 at 11:33PM by -PrincessCadence-
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/8hd7tj/something_i_noticed_about_choosing_a_best_pony/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment