Thursday, May 17, 2018

#mylittlepony - #Episodes where your opinion has changed dramatically over the years?


Episodes where your opinion has changed dramatically over the years?

I am about to embark on a rewatch of the entire series, with one of my goals being to rate each episode BEFORE I watch it depending on how much I'm looking forward to the rewatch, and then rate it after I watch it.

Mostly, I'm looking to see which episodes match my memories of them the most, but also more interestingly, which ones my opinion has changed dramatically on.

I used to regularly rewatch episodes, so I don't think my opinions will shift too much on the earlier seasons, but I expect it might change a lot more in recent seasons (once I finally catch up to them).

I was curious if anyone else has had dramatic changes in how they feel about a specific episode, either due to changing context because of a later event in the series, or just a personal change in how they view it.



Submitted May 17, 2018 at 06:35AM by LunaticSongXIV
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/8k3whh/episodes_where_your_opinion_has_changed/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment