Sunday, May 20, 2018

#horses - #Thoughts on half-leases?


Thoughts on half-leases?

Hey all, I'm looking for other people's perspectives on this.

I haven't been able to go out to the barn as often as I'd like and my baby is getting a little... rotund. I'm pretty sure current life situation isn't going to change much for a while, so would offering a half-lease be a way to get him the exercise and the one-on-one interactions I want him to have? Any experiences you guys have had? (looking for both the good and the bad!)As a lessor or a lessee! Thoughts? Stuff I should keep in mind?

And before I forget, fat boy tax.



Submitted May 20, 2018 at 11:20PM by Itsrane
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/8kygzg/thoughts_on_halfleases/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment