Wednesday, May 30, 2018

#horses - #Lease horse not quite right?


Lease horse not quite right?

Hi. I've been leasing a horse since last Sept. I've been riding for a really long time and owned my own horse before I had to retire her early (hock arthritis). I didn't want to buy again, so decided leasing was the way to go. This mare is really nice, except that she's a dirty stopper. I've brought her a long way in her flat, but now I'm wondering if she's really the right match for me. I mean, I can handle her stupid stuff. But I can't trust her with a course. Sometimes she'll sail over everything, and then turn around and refuse the lowest fence on the course. I'm not sure what to do, because I really like her.



Submitted May 30, 2018 at 06:11AM by phantomroan
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/8n827l/lease_horse_not_quite_right/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment