Tuesday, May 29, 2018

#horses - #First lesson back after my first fall


First lesson back after my first fall

Hi everyone!

I wanted to update on my last post about my first fall and feeling like I had lost all confidence

I had my private lesson today and they had me on the horse that i fell off of last week. She wasn't as forward as she has been in the group lessons, but my instructor gave me some really good tips and instructions on how to get her to listen to me and slow down a bit in a group setting. I'm feeling more confident in case I am riding her in my next group lesson.

I had a great ride today. We didn't do any no stirrup work (thankfully!) We worked on sitting trot, as well as canter transitions. I had a blast and was smiling almost the entire time. It was such a relief to have such a great ride today.

Thank you to everyone who commented with such kind words when I was feeling so low :)



Submitted May 29, 2018 at 06:05AM by Marriedtosleep
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/8myk52/first_lesson_back_after_my_first_fall/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment