Tuesday, April 10, 2018

#mylittlepony - #Season 8 Episode 1 is too true to life...


Season 8 Episode 1 is too true to life...

So I finally decided I was going to start watching season 8... While I should be grading papers.

OMG is this episode spot on... I am a drama teacher at a "international" school in China. The school just opened this year. We already lost 3 principals and a few teachers. But because drama class "wasn't improving the students English enough" I was told to teach ESL manners and culture class that is still called Drama... This MLP episode is way to familiar... To bad I can't share it with the teachers at school to help them see we should be trying to make our classes more fun (every time I try the administration who has never taught tells me to change my classes).



Submitted April 10, 2018 at 08:00PM by DawnSellsword
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/8bdjy5/season_8_episode_1_is_too_true_to_life/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment