Thursday, April 5, 2018

#mylittlepony - #[AU] Help Me Ship Nerdy Twilight


[AU] Help Me Ship Nerdy Twilight

I'm working on an AU fanfic starring a twenty-something Mortal Celestia, who is best friends with Twilight Sparkle. I have most of the story ironed out, but I'm running into one problem: who to ship Twilight with.

In this universe, Twilight is about 18. She wears glasses and is somewhat socially awkward--picture someone like Moondancer, though less Cat Lady-ish. This fic takes place over the course of Season 2, meaning, Twilight is currently in Ponyville studying friendship with her friends.

In this universe, Twilight is next in line for the Lunar Throne--which means that she will, eventually, need to produce an heir. Hence, I need to find a stallion to pair her with. But I'm having a hard time thinking of someone to pair with nerdy, withdrawn Twilight!

Some Rejected Suggestions:

  • Big Mac: Too old (like, 8 years older)
  • Flash Sentry (Hasn't appeared yet, and I have him lined up with someone else)

Some Possibilities I've Been Considering:

  • One of the Apple cousins?
  • Soarin'? (After he accidentally offends, and is subsequently dumped by, Celestia, he might get his act together enough to catch her eye).
  • R63 Trixie? (I mean, while we're screwing with canon anyways...)

Any other ideas?



Submitted April 05, 2018 at 01:58PM by brokenimage321
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/8a2yz4/au_help_me_ship_nerdy_twilight/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment