Wednesday, April 18, 2018

#horses - #I'm Getting a horse!!


I'm Getting a horse!!

Okay, so in around 3 weeks I'm getting my very own horse! I go to an equestrian centre but I've never really liked it, they don't teach you how to ride and don't really let you bond with any of the horses. His names BJ, and he's arriving in 3 weeks, I am soooooo excited! Only thing is...how do you make those 3 weeks go by faster?

We're taking a photo the day he arrives and creating a timeline.Any thing else I should do the the day he arrives?

We're getting a food trough and he has a creek he can drink out of and a massive paddock he can run around in. BJ's owners are packing a saddle and bridle in with him which is amazing. And of course rugs and we're going to get a hand made saddle cloth. I really just want to give him the best life and as much love as possible.

Currently he is running around in a paddock with 2 other horses, should I do anything to help him not stress when he gets here?

Thanks!! -Very excited to be horse owner!



Submitted April 18, 2018 at 06:16PM by Jordyshores
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/8daii7/im_getting_a_horse/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment