Wednesday, April 25, 2018

#horses - #Howdy horse people! Wanna help a hustlin' horse lady?


Howdy horse people! Wanna help a hustlin' horse lady?

My sister loves horses so much she started a side hustle making homemade horse treats and tail socks. Im so happy she took the leap to start her own business, but lately shes been super discouraged and lost while trying to get word out there about her new treats.

If anyone knows anyone who is bored with their horse treats, check out my sisters store on etsy. They are called NubNubbs. 10-15 bucks.

  • or hey!! if you have any ideas on where I could secretly post links for her to help her out and get her a few orders please let me know! She doesnt want me to help, but I really really want to, lol. She was just so excited and it would break my heart to see her quit so soon, I love the idea.


Submitted April 25, 2018 at 07:37AM by ChipperChick
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/8etm15/howdy_horse_people_wanna_help_a_hustlin_horse_lady/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment