Sunday, April 8, 2018

#horses - #How did you choose your horse ? What race of horse to choose for my first horse ?


How did you choose your horse ? What race of horse to choose for my first horse ?

Firstly, please excuse my English. If anything that I write confuse you, please tell me and I will try more to say it in a more understood way.

For more than one year I have taken horse lessons, in my lessons I ride their horse, but I think that this time is for me to have my own. For what I want to do with horses, it is mostly country riding and not racing or tricks. I want to be able to ride a horse in different places in nature like mountains, and later in time to try shooting with a bow (tiro con l'arco) and hunting with a prey bird (falconeria) on a horse. I do not want a horse with a mad temper and also not too big for me or too slow, like the horses that my trainer has. If I ask my trainer he will try to sell me his horses, and I do not want it so I want to ask others. This is one of the places that I will try for opinion and advice. How did you choose the race of horse that you have ? Which is a good one for me ? I am from ITALY.



Submitted April 08, 2018 at 05:18AM by Gabriele_dAnnunzio
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/8apcbh/how_did_you_choose_your_horse_what_race_of_horse/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment