Monday, April 16, 2018

#horses - #Gave up riding to raise a puppy.


Gave up riding to raise a puppy.

So as the title states, I gave up riding my dream horse to raise a puppy with my boyfriend. I knew what I was getting into when I agreed to it but I didn't know it would be this hard.

Don't get me wrong, I love my boyfriend and I absolutely love my puppy but I feel so guilty. I haven't seen my lease horse in about a month and it makes my heart ache.

Every time I think about him I can't help but feel like I broke his heart too. He was a mess when I met him. I cleaned him up and made him into a great lesson horse. All my friends at the barn have told me he's been really naughty and grumpy lately. Probably because he doesn't understand why he went from seeing me every day to never seeing me. I worry that the lesson kids aren't riding him the way he is most comfortable with and makes me so anxious whenever I think about it.

Sorry for the rant but I had to get it out somewhere. Anyone else been through something similar?



Submitted April 16, 2018 at 10:55AM by msgingerkate
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/8cp1dg/gave_up_riding_to_raise_a_puppy/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment