Thursday, March 29, 2018

#horses - #Recently started taking lessons after a year or so break, lesson horses are great excepts for two things..


Recently started taking lessons after a year or so break, lesson horses are great excepts for two things..

Hi guys I'm not sure if I should post here or not but I need your advice. I recently started riding again and found a pretty good barn to ride at! The horses are great and my instructor is someone I can see myself growing with. But her working student is kind of passive aggressive and not sure how to deal with her. I've just been using "Kill them with kindness motto." And the other thing I will mention is, my lesson horse is an OTTB he's great under saddle but when I'm grooming him he moves A LOT and they tell me to tie him loose too. Also he will pick up his back feet but only after a fight it makes me feel unsafe sometimes. Not sure what to do. Any advice would be great!



Submitted March 29, 2018 at 04:39PM by honeypie21
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/885m7x/recently_started_taking_lessons_after_a_year_or/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment