Friday, March 9, 2018

#horses - #[Help] Talent with horses wants to make more out of it


[Help] Talent with horses wants to make more out of it

A family member of mine is pretty well known in morocco for riding & training his horses and had multiple appearances on TV. He now wants to get more known in other parts of the world such as germany (where I live). I have a part of a documentary about him from TV as a video & my question is: What can I actually do to help him? Or where should I go/ Who should I ask?

Sorry if this is the wrong sub, I didn't know where else to start...

Thanks for any help in advance :)



Submitted March 09, 2018 at 05:29PM by 69Boiii
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/83bkom/help_talent_with_horses_wants_to_make_more_out_of/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment