Wednesday, March 28, 2018

#horses - #Best case to protect new cell phone at the ranch?


Best case to protect new cell phone at the ranch?

Well, I got almost 4 years out of my previous phone, but eventually the screen actually started to separate from the body of the phone, and what with getting dropped from time to time in the arena, dust got in there, and it quit on me.

So I've got a Galaxy S9 on the way, and was wondering what you guys would recommend for a protective case?

Previous phone had a Spigen Slim Armor, with a gorilla glass screen protector.

I'm checking out reviews and stuff, but nobody outside the horse world really knows what our phones are up against! :-D



Submitted March 28, 2018 at 02:35PM by calicoan
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/87vbq1/best_case_to_protect_new_cell_phone_at_the_ranch/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment