Wednesday, February 7, 2018

#horses - #People who have raised their horse from birth - what are some things you wished you had done differently?


People who have raised their horse from birth - what are some things you wished you had done differently?

My mare is due in three weeks. I've never owned or raised a foal from birth. The youngest I've ever had was a three year old. What are some tips/tricks and/or what would you do differently next time? She's not a maiden mare, this is her third so I don't expect anything complicated, but I am prepared and the vet's on-call. (percheron mare covered by a friesian if you're curious)



Submitted February 07, 2018 at 01:00PM by dt57576
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7vyx8i/people_who_have_raised_their_horse_from_birth/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment