Thursday, February 15, 2018

#horses - #am I too late to join the horse world?


am I too late to join the horse world?

So I've always loved horses. However, my parents are very anti-horse, think they're dangerous. My horse experience is limited to a couple of times riding. I'm 20 rn and in about 3-4 years I will be in a very good financial spot to where horses could become a possibility for me. I'm not interested in showing, just having a pleasure horse along with a few other animals. However, every horse person I know started as kids. Am I too late? Advice on how to get started before making a purchase eventually!



Submitted February 15, 2018 at 12:47PM by legallybrunettee
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7xsz7w/am_i_too_late_to_join_the_horse_world/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment