Saturday, January 20, 2018

#mylittlepony - #Please Help


Please Help

Before reading this please understand that: I am not a user of this community I am just here to get help

Any help is appreciated

If I have posted this in the incorrect sub please show me where to post!!

Hi Everyone,

Our friends have had a pretty tough couple of days this week as their house burned down and they lost everything. I am heartbroken, but I couldn't describe how they are feeling.

They have a young daughter and she is obsessed with MLP she has a YouTube channel "MLP art blossom" and she has a growing audience which she meets at pony con in the U.K.

In the fire she lost all of her ponies and all of her recording equipment. Heck, they lost every single thing. She loves making videos and I can't let it be stopped. I am going to go and purchase some ponies for her and try and get her a camera so she can try to edit and make her videos again.

Now here is the big ask,

If anyone has any spare or duplicate ponies and or accessories? (I really am not clued up on this) it would mean the absolute world if you would donate them! She doesn't know I'm doing this but I assure you she would make a video to say how thankful she is! If anyone would like to help me with this or has any questions pop a comment down below and I will be more than happy to respond. Please remember you do not have to give anything or anything expensive! Do not feel pressured! You can even support her page and that would be amazing! (Just a view and a sub would do!)

I you would like to give or help out please comment below and I will edit this post when I have sorted out a way to get anything donated to her safely!

Thank you all so much for whatever advice or donation you may give.

Edit1: here is her YouTube Account



Submitted January 20, 2018 at 01:07PM by Landy98
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/7rsqmv/please_help/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment