Wednesday, January 24, 2018

#horses - #Tips to help a tense back?


Tips to help a tense back?

Hey everyone so the chiro was out today and worked on one of my geldings who has been crow hopping a lot lately. He said his back is super tense and to roundpen or lunge him before riding to help him relax a bit. I've already ordered a back on track saddle pad liner to put under my pad to help warm him up and prevent soreness as well as bought a thing of sore no more rub to rub him down with after rides. My saddle fits him pretty well, not perfectly but with my CSI saddle pad he doesn't have any dry areas or rub marks and doesn't flinch in pain when I rub his back after rides to check with soreness.

Is there any exercises or stretches anyone can recommend before riding or lunging to help him relax a bit and loosen up?



Submitted January 24, 2018 at 02:58PM by dunmorestriden
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7sqsn6/tips_to_help_a_tense_back/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment