Tuesday, January 16, 2018

#horses - #My gorgeous old lady will be leaving us tomorrow.


My gorgeous old lady will be leaving us tomorrow.

Hi Reddit.

I've had my girl, Lil, for 21 years, she's a 25 year old Thoroughbred/Irish Draft . She's been difficult, I've loved her and absolutely hated her, she's probably done the same, but we've grown together... however tomorrow will be her last day.

I've made the decision, her quality of life isn't there anymore. She had a seizure a few months ago and since then she's massively changed from that bolshy mare we know so well to a frail old lady.

I'm just asking for advice...I don't want to be there, if I do, what do I expect? How do I feel better again? The heartbreak is literally unreal already, it hurts so much!

Any kind words or advice would be great. Thanks Reddit x

http://imgur.com/CqCsowg - picture of my girl.



Submitted January 16, 2018 at 03:31PM by jessica_nuala06
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7qw7cr/my_gorgeous_old_lady_will_be_leaving_us_tomorrow/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment