Tuesday, January 23, 2018

#horses - #How do you cope with no Horses?


How do you cope with no Horses?

I was born in love with horses. I was poor but still had horses in my life and trained for years. Then there was no money for it anymore. After 11 years with no horses I thought I'd get use to it but I haven't. In fact do to growing up I feel like I could be even better with horses and enjoy that friendship even more now. I, still poor, will never be able to have horses again. Anyone else have to go through this? How do you cope? I miss walking aimlessly in the woods with my horses. Now there aren't even any woods to walk through. Working with horses is the only thing I"m good at and the only thing I ever felt confident and peaceful doing. So fulfilling. I can't bare to work with other peoples horses either, it hurts to much emotionally. I'll be ok, but can I be happy with out them?



Submitted January 23, 2018 at 07:20PM by Glitch_Forma
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7sjvyd/how_do_you_cope_with_no_horses/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment