Tuesday, January 30, 2018

#horses - #DIY treat dispensing toy that's safe?


DIY treat dispensing toy that's safe?

My boy is on some stall rest for an undisclosed amount of time, tends to get anxious in a stall, and I think a treat dispensing ball of some sort is right up his alley!

I'm looking around though and see that a lot of the ones I like are $40-$70....like what?? The cheapest one that I like is the $20 one from Shires, but even that will get pricey for shipping.

Is there a safe way to DIY it? I thought of a milk jug or something but I'm worried about that getting broken, especially if it's on the ground. Or is there something I'm not finding in the $10-15 range I've missed, even if it's a dog model? haha

Any other tips for a horse who thinks stall rest is the devil would be greatly appreciated...tranquilizer won't be an option but I'm open to ideas.



Submitted January 30, 2018 at 07:55PM by runforest19
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7u6p9q/diy_treat_dispensing_toy_thats_safe/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment