Saturday, January 6, 2018

#horses - #Books and other resources to learn about horses?


Books and other resources to learn about horses?

Horses are my girlfriends life. Working with them is what she does for a living as well. I've rode a few times in the past but that's about it and my knowledge is pretty limited. Sure she wants to teach me a lot which is probably the best way to learn but I would really like to go the extra mile to learn as much as I can so I can share her interest and passion with her.

Just like some suggestions on what books or resources may be the best for me taking me from basics to pretty comprehensive.



Submitted January 06, 2018 at 09:04AM by Ripnugget_Stickfoot
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7ok0vg/books_and_other_resources_to_learn_about_horses/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment