Wednesday, January 10, 2018

#horses - #Barn Recommendations - Nashville, TN


Barn Recommendations - Nashville, TN

Hello Horsey Friends! I am moving to Nashville this April, and will need to find a new barn at which to ride. I am a hunter-jumper, who would need to use a lesson horse at first, but would be interested in share-board opportunities down the line if available.

I came up riding in "grass roots" barns, and would like to find something with that same community vibe. My goals are not really to show (though perhaps some schooling shows at some point). I want to focus on improving myself as a rider, and equestrian.

Any recommendation are appreciated. I'm devastated that I have to leave my current barn, as I love my fellow riders, and trainer like family.

I will be 28 in April, finding a trainer that is comfortable working with adults is necessary.

Thanks for your help, guys, and happy riding!



Submitted January 10, 2018 at 08:25AM by Purple_Pilot90
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7pg9ak/barn_recommendations_nashville_tn/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment