Thursday, December 7, 2017

#mylittlepony - #If Habro were to release a second pony Christmas album, what songs would you want each pony to sing?


If Habro were to release a second pony Christmas album, what songs would you want each pony to sing?

Back in November of 2015, Hasbro released "It's a Pony Kind of Christmas", an album featuring the ponies singing traditional Christmas songs (with a few originals thrown in). If Hasbro were to release a second Christmas album for MLP, what traditional or non-traditional songs would you want each of the ponies to sing? Note that while all the songs covered on the last Christmas album were public domain, you don't have to adhere to that for your choices.

My picks would be as follows:

For Twilight, I think she could do a good version of "Silver Bells".

For Pinkie, there's a few different songs that I think would be good for her, but I think that "My Favorite Things", "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" or "Sleigh Ride" would suit her quite well.

For Rarity, the first song that comes to mind is "Santa Baby", but if something a little less flirtatious is necessary, I could see her doing a really good cover of "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)".

For Fluttershy, I think her singing "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" would be absolutely adorable.

I think Rainbow Dash could do a pretty good cover of The Beach Boys' "Little Saint Nick".

For Applejack (and perhaps the rest of the Apple family), I could see them doing a good version of "We Need a Little Christmas".

Last but not least, I'd like to hear the CMC do a version of "Frosty the Snowman"...or would it be "Snowmare"?



Submitted December 07, 2017 at 12:31PM by ShokBox
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/7i8zbb/if_habro_were_to_release_a_second_pony_christmas/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment