Sunday, December 10, 2017

#horses - #Seatbone Savers


Seatbone Savers

So I used to be super skinny and had pretty prominent seat bones, as such when I rode (albeit no more than once a week) it used to have an impact on my comfort levels. I've since put on a bit of weight and a bit of fat in some of the right places, but I still have a slight discomfort when riding on a bare saddle.

A few years back my Mum bought me a Sheepskin seat saver, which I used quite a lot when I started having regular lessons, and this helped a lot.

I've recently been using a Heather Moffat Seatbone Saver that the yard I ride at have in the tack room, which is apparently made with a slow release foam that NASA Designed, and this is actually really comfortable.

I'm thinking on getting my own so I'm not using the yard's all the time, but I'm torn between getting the Heather Moffat Seatsaver or the Avacallo Gel In Seatsaver (I'm not sure I want to be completely stuck to the saddle hence not wanting the Gel Out one) which is slightly more expensive.

If anyone has any recommendations for me (I'm in the UK) then I'm all ears.



Submitted December 10, 2017 at 08:51AM by Sergeant_Steve
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7iumc3/seatbone_savers/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment