Saturday, December 16, 2017

#horses - #Hello r/Horses, I need to buy a gift for my sister-in-law who is a Stable Manager and Trail Guide at a Stable, but I don't want to buy her anything cliché. What do should I get her that she would actually like/use for around $20?


Hello r/Horses, I need to buy a gift for my sister-in-law who is a Stable Manager and Trail Guide at a Stable, but I don't want to buy her anything cliché. What do should I get her that she would actually like/use for around $20?

There's a $20 limit as per the family gift exchange so I can't spend over that, I just need some ideas for something she would actually like. Thank you!



Submitted December 16, 2017 at 02:30PM by WhiteNeurosis
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7k9oi6/hello_rhorses_i_need_to_buy_a_gift_for_my/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment