Tuesday, November 14, 2017

#mylittlepony - #All Caught Up


All Caught Up

I started watching My Little Pony a little over a month ago. I've been catching up on the series little by little, and I just got done with the seventh season. I'm a little sad that I didn't watch the show sooner, but whatever. I'm having fun nonetheless. Unfortunately, I seem to have joined the party just as we're entering the MLP drought period before season 8 starts. Again, whatever. My experiences with the show over this past month have already made me quite happy. I've got my favorite episodes, favorite characters, favorite moments, and I've seen good fan content, art and music, etc. It's all great. For now, I'm interested in talking with other fans, since I just love gushing about things I like.



Submitted November 14, 2017 at 04:05AM by Sirichap
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/7cuwh4/all_caught_up/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment