Thursday, November 2, 2017

#horses - #Recommendations for a trainer in OR or southern WA?


Recommendations for a trainer in OR or southern WA?

Hi guys! I'm in search of a trainer in Oregon or Southern Washington.

I have a five year old, AQHA gelding who is super athletic and needs some fine tuning. He has great ground manners and a solid foundation under saddle, but needs someone who knows more than I do to take his movements to the next level. I mainly trail ride (western), but I want to be able to have a balanced ride with some finesse in the arena, too. It would be a huge bonus if he could get some cow work in as well, as he seems to really love it, though that's not my priority.

I appreciate any help, but please only suggest professionals who train for a living! I really want someone reputable who I can trust wholeheartedly with my guy. Thanks much!



Submitted November 02, 2017 at 12:24PM by JMac_Oppie
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7adgxy/recommendations_for_a_trainer_in_or_or_southern_wa/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment