Saturday, November 4, 2017

#horses - #First Time Horse Owner in Need of Advice


First Time Horse Owner in Need of Advice

Hi there! I just got my first horse on November 3rd from my trainer. We brought my horse, Stitches, and her two horses, Layla and Skye up to the new farm and Layla and Skye have been totally fine, but poor Stitches has been a nervous wreck... ran through the fence on her first night there. She cannot be by herself at all. My trainer took Layla to a show this morning, so it was just Stitches and Skye today. I got to the barn and took Skye out to feed her, right outside the gate, and Stitches freaked out. Running and crying and smacking into the other horses, and when I put Skye back in, they walked away together. She is just so anxious I don't know what to do. Can anybody help me, please? I'm so worried about her.



Submitted November 04, 2017 at 11:26AM by mentalcasket
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7aryyu/first_time_horse_owner_in_need_of_advice/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment