Saturday, October 14, 2017

#mylittlepony - #So I just watched the first two episodes of MLP for the first time.


So I just watched the first two episodes of MLP for the first time.

I get it. I mean, I think I get it. The plot that is, how friendship is magic. It's like any shonen anime where the power of friends defeats the boss character. Except less fighting.

So, the only reason I even bothered to try it out is that I heard that sickass discord song. But the only reason I heard that song is that it was played through a Gravity Falls fan video. So I had to go down that rabbit hole to find a remix of the original song then go down THAT rabbit hole to find the song I wanted.

So in the end, I decided to try it out. So, I'm gonna put down my thoughts in no particular order.

I relate the most to Twilight, well at least at the beginning. I guess I relate to her when they defeat Nightmare Moon (who is metal as fuck by the way) with friendship, but I would've been more of a dick. To everyone. In a lovable way though. I like Spike, I found it funny he was getting all thirsty over Rarity.

I was impressed when Twilight referenced Casanova, a guy I had to look up to confirm I wasn't stupid. I just wasn't expecting that in a show like this. Applejack is fine, basically a hillbilly, I know a few people like that. Fluttershy is absurdly cute, probably my second favorite.

Rainbow dash is cool as well. I relate to her. Rarity is...fine, can take her or leave her. Fucking Pinkie Pie is too much though, I mean, it's bearable because she's not real, but I would not hang out with her. Her song was okay. I don't know, she's the party pony but this ain't a PG party if you catch my drift. She's making Reagan spin in his grave.

A little disappointing we didn't get more Nightmare Moon, who I was really interested in. But can we talk about how stone cold Celestia is for turning her fucking SISTER into the MOON for a thousand years because she wouldn't turn the damn lights on.

Like wow. Then they just make up like that isn't psychopathic at all. I bet you anything Celestia killed whoever knew about it, Gestapo/Cuban Hit Squad style.

But yeah, those are my thoughts. I might continue, its on my radar. Anyone else notice the things I listed when they first watched? Got any super crazy head-canons?



Submitted October 13, 2017 at 10:00PM by TheGunNut
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/769ygd/so_i_just_watched_the_first_two_episodes_of_mlp/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment