Monday, October 9, 2017

#mylittlepony - #So... I guess I just joined Equestria


So... I guess I just joined Equestria

Hey! I am new here and I have something I wish to say to you all. I just binge-watched the whole series from season 1 to season 7 (plus the movie) last week.

I heard the show was really good regardless of the target demographic but I never expected something quite like this. It is amazing and I love it! So I guess I am a brony. I am a 22 year-old man who is depressed and trying to fit into this world. And this show really spoke to me. I needed to tell this to someone; anyone at all. And I figured you'd understand.



Submitted October 09, 2017 at 09:00PM by gersanriv
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/75ea5e/so_i_guess_i_just_joined_equestria/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment