Monday, October 16, 2017

#mylittlepony - #I just binged the entire show and I think I'm back into the MLP Fandom


I just binged the entire show and I think I'm back into the MLP Fandom

Hello everyonepony,

I was a brony back when the show first started and stayed for the first three seasons. I left around the time I guess most people did; Around when Twilight got her wings (not for that very reason, there were a bunch of reasons I left but that was just when it happened).

Anyways, I got a random suggested video on my YT of some clip from season 7 a month or two ago and I decided to watch it out of curiosity. I thought it was funny and cute, and after feeling some nostalgia for the show and the fandom from back in the Season 2 days, I decided to binge the entire show to see what I missed out on. MAN, I missed out on some quality episodes. NINJA EDIT: Also episode 100 was honestly the greatest thing omg I was not expecting that, I was smiling like a madman.

Anyways I guess I'm back into MLP now after watching the entire show. Yes I even watched the recently leaked episodes. (Not the movie... yet)

Anyways, this is me saying hello. Are there any go-to places for the fandom like there were in the past? Is EqDaily still the biggest website for MLP? Also how active is the fandom these days?



Submitted October 15, 2017 at 09:17PM by GiraffeNoises
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/76nsya/i_just_binged_the_entire_show_and_i_think_im_back/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment