Thursday, October 5, 2017

#mylittlepony - #I am a little nervous about seeing the movie tomorrow night...


I am a little nervous about seeing the movie tomorrow night...

I am 24 year old still living at home (out of necessity due to $$ and loans) and this is a little background.

Tomorrow I am seeing the movie at 6:15pm, only time I can go due to work. I am going with my fiance who is a causal fan of a show and I could not be more nervous. For one, I am seriously SERIOUSLY worried that I will get weird looks or something will say something to me about seeing the movie. The other thing is my family. I LOVE my family but my mother and sisters think this is weird, a waste of $$ and I look like a pedo (thier words, not mine). That hurts, I get they dont like it, thats fine, but no need to trash me for enjoying something.

As the clock countdown till I go, I am afraid they are right and I will be looked at like a freak. I have no shame in saying that I am a fan of the show, I have the 1st 2 seasons on dvd and have the first 3 EG movies.

Listen, this is more of a rant/freak out, but should I be this worried? I dont want others to define what I like and what I see, but I cant help but feel the social stigma that comes with being an adult male who likes this show.



Submitted October 05, 2017 at 02:38PM by zebbe123
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/74isc5/i_am_a_little_nervous_about_seeing_the_movie/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment