Sunday, October 29, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Binged the whole show last month. My friend tells me this is where I go to fill my new pony addiction.


Binged the whole show last month. My friend tells me this is where I go to fill my new pony addiction.

So yeah, new to Reddit, new to MLP. My friend got me hooked about a month ago, and now here I am.

I gotta say, so far I love this place. I mean, pony emotes. Pony. Emotes. This is like, amazing.

So, I watched the whole show, season 1 to 7, anything else I need to see? Important fanworks? Recommendations for other ways to get more cheerful, colorful ponies in my life? Please? I'm kinda desperate here.

Edit: There aren't 8 seasons yet. yet.



Submitted October 29, 2017 at 01:36AM by MarinaAlchemist
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/79fasd/binged_the_whole_show_last_month_my_friend_tells/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment