Sunday, October 1, 2017

#horses - #Recommendations for New Horse Lease


Recommendations for New Horse Lease

I am thrilled to share that I will be beginning my very first lease after umpteen years of riding.

The horse has a blanket for winter and I have a saddle and bridle among other items I've picked up over the years. Food, supplements, and things like wormer are accounted for. I know I will need a halter and lead rope to start but am blanking on other things in my abundance of excitement. I have about a month to get everything together.

I am hoping those of you in the Reddit community wouldn't mind helping me think of other things I may need! Thanks in advance!!!



Submitted October 01, 2017 at 05:06PM by msm41
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/73p11r/recommendations_for_new_horse_lease/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment