Tuesday, October 31, 2017

#horses - #Advice/Supplies Needed for First Horse


Advice/Supplies Needed for First Horse

Hi there! A little intro.. My barn is unfortunately dissolving and my trainer has to sell all her horses. Stitches, whom I've had my eye on since day one, is having some neurological problems and has not been sold. If nobody buys her, she will be sold to slaughter. I have the funds and want to make her mine. If I do, I will move her to a new barn where my trainer and the 2 horses she kept are boarding for $100 a month (can you believe it!?) And we will split the cost of food.

Can anyone tell me what else I need to buy for Stitches? I am a first time owner but have been around horses for 16 years so I promise I'm not as stupid as this makes me sound. I just want to see if I'm forgetting anything because I am compiling a list of needed supplies/anything I will possibly need.

Thank you so much ♡



Submitted October 31, 2017 at 10:44PM by mentalcasket
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7a1h98/advicesupplies_needed_for_first_horse/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment