Thursday, September 14, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Taking my pony-loving son to a funeral was a hilarious mistake


Taking my pony-loving son to a funeral was a hilarious mistake

As funerals go, this was the kind of funeral that a 4 year old is bored to death with. He had not only failed to get any sleep the night before, but he was not having any fun.

One thing he loves to do is sing for people, and in his mind, the singing meant it was clearly song-time. As one song ended, he took initiative and belted out his own rendition of the main theme for FiM. His voice didn't carry very well in the large hall, but I could tell it was heard for several rows around us before I was able to get him to stop.

I was laughing on the inside. Afterward, he asked me if I didn't like ponies anymore, cuz I made him stop singing it.



Submitted September 14, 2017 at 12:59PM by LunaticSongXIV
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/704cy2/taking_my_ponyloving_son_to_a_funeral_was_a/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment