Monday, September 25, 2017

#horses - #Present ideas for an equestrian partner.


Present ideas for an equestrian partner.

Hi guys, I'm looking for equestrian-related gift ideas for my partner for her upcoming birthday. I'm not into the scene at all so haven't got many ideas apart from the usual jewellery and riding gear, but I was thinking of going more emotional than practical - she is a professional and has pretty firm preferences when it comes to gear.

One neat idea I have found is a company that makes custom bracelets etc that incorporate the tail hair of your horse. Please have a think and tell me if there's anything else in this vein she would like that I could either handcraft or buy, thanks!



Submitted September 25, 2017 at 05:41PM by philyoyoyo
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/72ggh6/present_ideas_for_an_equestrian_partner/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment