Friday, September 29, 2017

#horses - #LF Good Tac/Harness Maker


LF Good Tac/Harness Maker

Let me preface this with I am not a horse person. I don't know the actual names for things. I am a glorified horse sitter for my mother in law.

I was looking for someone that might be able to help me create a new harness for an old bite piece.
Years ago my wife had a horse that she was madly in love with. She had a special harness/halter with bite on it. I want to get the bite piece chromed and new leather for it since it has been sitting in a tac room for about 15 years untouched. I am going to get the harness/halter painted. I then want to put a picture of the two of them on it with the new harness hanging down.

I live in Michigan so someone in state would be great. I would like to have this done by her birthday in November which is suddenly upon me.



Submitted September 29, 2017 at 09:18AM by jjbombadil
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/738h0n/lf_good_tacharness_maker/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment