Monday, September 11, 2017

#horses - #Does ThrushX no longer exist? What is the most equal replacement?


Does ThrushX no longer exist? What is the most equal replacement?

It's been many years since I've last had to treat a case of thrush and last bought ThrushX. But my grass has stayed wet enough lately that I had a horse come down with a pretty bad case before I caught it. (24/7 turnout)

My shoer recommendation a mixture that includes ThrushX. But I can't find it anywhere. Online or local stores. Is it no longer being made?

The mixture is suppose to be ThrushX / Kopertox / Turpentine in equal parts. Does anyone know enough about the ingredients to suggest a good substitution?



Submitted September 11, 2017 at 08:54AM by Southern_Biscuit
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/6zfvpc/does_thrushx_no_longer_exist_what_is_the_most/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment