Thursday, September 28, 2017

#horses - #Considering hogging my cob, wanted peoples thoughts wanted.


Considering hogging my cob, wanted peoples thoughts wanted.

My cob has poor quality feathers and he often chews at them, because of this I was considering clipping his legs but I'm unsure how that would affect me showing him and I'm not sure what to do with his lovely long mane. He isn't registered with TGCA (Traditional Gypsy cob Association, UK post) I think he'd look odd if i clipped his legs without hogging him, but i'm still not sure about getting rid of his mane because it's good quality for the breed standard.

TL,DR i want to clip his legs but it might look odd if i don't take his mane off too



Submitted September 28, 2017 at 03:55PM by THESSIS
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/733ezl/considering_hogging_my_cob_wanted_peoples/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment