Monday, August 7, 2017

#mylittlepony - #My fellow fans, you continue to impress me.


My fellow fans, you continue to impress me.

As I would say that nobody here knows, I am the maker of the Celestia Wants Cake Video. I do appreciate that MrPoniator gifted me permission to use his videos and hasbro for never taking it down as well the artist who provided the end scene.

I was looking back at it and viewing the analytics of the video. After a year of it's creation it accumulated almost 240,000 Views. Though cool, that is not why I am making this post.

This is why. 72 Percent of the viewer base of almost 240k views were primarily males.

Within the next year the views almost doubled but another thing happened. We started to progress. As I looked for just the year of 2013-2014 we progressed tremendously!

Following into 2015, again wow. We were essentially accumulating more female fans than male fans.

Than an explosion happened out of nowhere! And still on the same trend male and female were near equal where it doubled the amount of views.

And than over a Million views in one year alone where there are still more females.

And now present day. As I am sitting here awestruck. We went from a primarily male heavy fandom to a fandom more equal than I thought possible. We were blasted for hate because society thought that we were disgusting adult men who watched a cartoon show for little kids. But no we are not! We have bested that stereotype! Now I admit there are videos with greater accuracy than mine that have more views. But I can sure as darn tootin say, that the next time someone speaks ill will of Bronies and the show, that they are wrong because I have proof. I give you this proof today. I for one am tired of hearing their half baked lies and hate towards us. Now that doesn't mean to go flaunting this to everybody you know's face. But the next time you hear such nasty words. I ask that you show them up.



Submitted August 07, 2017 at 12:18AM by Oograth-in-the-Hat
via reddit http://ift.tt/2wmpn4j

No comments :

Post a Comment