Thursday, August 31, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Fanfiction about a human stuck as a voice inside the head of a pony, or a pony in the head of a human?


Fanfiction about a human stuck as a voice inside the head of a pony, or a pony in the head of a human?

I just "finished" this story about a human who wakes up as a voice in a pony's head;

You know these stories where somebody suddenly wakes up with a creepy, unknown voice in their head? Well that's what's happening to me, except I'm that strange voice, and I'm not stuck in somebody, I'm stuck in somePONY.

Unfortunately, it's cancelled, but I remember coming across other stories with similar plots; either a human being inside the mind of a pony, or a pony in the mind of a human, but I can't find them again now.

Does anyone remember story's similar to this they can point me to?



Submitted August 31, 2017 at 01:09PM by Crocoshark
via reddit http://ift.tt/2gsipHQ

No comments :

Post a Comment