Sunday, August 13, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Accidentally Watched 2 Seasons of MLP


Accidentally Watched 2 Seasons of MLP

So two - three days ago I was searching Netflix for something to watch, came across MLP: Friendship is Magic. Started watching it. (I have heard a lot of great songs from MLP on youtube lol) and decided I should at least watch a few episodes...

One song I really liked was "This Day - Aria???" from youtube, and I saw it come on just now!! And I knew all the lyrics for it. Then I remembered the youtube vid said this song was from season 2: episode 26 and was like what I can't be on the second season yet!

But I am, and I just finished season two without noticing how much I have watched lol.



Submitted August 13, 2017 at 12:34AM by MissVeganxox
via reddit http://ift.tt/2uRHUna

No comments :

Post a Comment