Wednesday, August 16, 2017

#horses - #Mini Blues


Mini Blues

So I got a mini horse as a companion for my pony. They get along great. Where the mini came from she was a pasture pet and didn't get a lot of one on one attention. With me she brought in nightly and groomed regularly. I'm starting to think she wants more. She just seems miserable. Moreso than a mini mare typically is lol. I'm ok with doing something with her. I am looking into learning to drive so I can teach her and I've also started teaching her to pony with us on trails. What are some other fun things people do with their minis? I ran her over some jumps the other night and she had a blast so I'm thinking of little obstical courses too.



Submitted August 16, 2017 at 04:09PM by TheWaywardMutt
via reddit http://ift.tt/2vEIWGR

No comments :

Post a Comment